Friday, August 1, 2014

Nail Designs By Hand: My Nail Polish Obsession

Artificial nails with white shimmer polish, black/red tips, and red stripe details.
I'm a nail polish feign. I could literally spend an hour in the store just checking out all of the different colors and brands of nail polish, and I could easily spend $50 in one trip. As a matter of fact, my husband (who is entirely aware of my obsession) once went out and spent $60 on nail polish alone for my birthday.



Natural nails with pink polish and a cute flower detail.

Clearly, I married a winner.

Today, I'd like to share with you a bit of my past nail art. Hopefully it will inspire you to create some fancy designs on your nails.

Remember, practice makes perfect!

Natural nails with red polish and a white/black tree detail.


Natural nails with Kiss Stick-On Strips.
Artificial nails with Bengals design.
 
Artificial nails with pink polish.
I do all of my designs by hand. My favorite nail polish brand is currently Pure Ice, because they're inexpensive, long-lasting, rich colors that don't peel like other less expensive brands.

What's your favorite brand of nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS